Closing Date: January 30, 2022
Reporting to Amanda Kaiser, CP3, BCS, JA, Community Engagement Manager, the Community Engagement Coordinator will function as integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to shape and delivering engagement services for projects and proposals across Alberta, Saskatchewan, and B.C. for our public and private-sector clients.
Working from our Edmonton office (with the flexibility to work from home part time), this role will be responsible for:
· Coordinating, interacting, and maintaining positive relationships with staff, clients, contractors our clients’ representatives, and project stakeholders
· Providing excellent service and being responsive to client’s needs
· Supporting the design, planning and implementation of engagement strategies for online and in-person engagement sessions and opportunities
· Developing content for advertisement materials (e.g., social media, road signs, newspaper, etc.)
· Developing session materials (displays, handouts, comment forms, etc.)
· Attending online and in-person engagement sessions to provide support and take notes
· Developing content for and program online engagement opportunities
· Arranging/coordinating printing, scanning feedback forms, etc.
· Data entry, analysis and synthesis of feedback received (qualitative and quantitative data analysis)
· Preparing engagement summaries, including key themes and high-level summaries of feedback received
· Supporting the development of content for proposals and marketing materials
· Supporting business development efforts
· Ability to manage your workload and request support from team members when needed
· Continually build new skills and learn via training and mentorship with the intent to enable you to better support project teams, with the support of the ISL engagement team.
Please click here for more Information and to apply