Closing date: January 31, 2022
Working in as part of a national agency, this position presents the opportunity to lead as much as your experience demonstrates. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with different project teams on multiple projects to support client success. We are seeking an overall positive team player who can equally share their thoughts and listen to feedback, and can thrive in a supportive, collaborative, open office environment.
- Support a range of projects and client programs in Argyle’s stakeholder engagement and communication service line.
- Lead and support delivery cross-spectrum engagement activities, including strategy development, digital and traditional engagement techniques, non-technical communications and promotions, event logistics and facilitation, reporting and data analysis, and evaluation
- Contribute to data analysis and report writing
- Foster positive client relationships
- Balance shifting priorities and timelines as needed
- Work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure your contributions produce quality project deliverables on time and on budget
- Support new business development through proofreading and editing of proposals
Required Skills and Experience
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Team spirit and a great attitude
- 1 year experience working on communication, engagement projects or programs, with experience with any of the following: engagement strategy design, facilitation, event planning and management, data analysis, report writing, traditional and/or digital communications and promotions.
- Able to travel for work, and in possession of an unrestricted Class 5 Driver’s license
- A university degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience (3 years working in engagement, communications, or consulting)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (experience with SharePoint an asset)
Any of the following skills and experience would be considered highly desired competency assets:
- Engagement training (i.e., International Association of Public Participation)
- Project management experience
- Experience working in an agency or consulting firm
- Ability to distill and adapt technical information to appropriate audiences
- Demonstrated understanding of the consulting practice, requiring commitment to producing high-quality work within time and budget constraints
- Experience in new business development, including proposal writing, marketing materials, and/or client presentations
- Lived or professional experience working with Indigenous communities
- Lived or professional experience working with equity-seeking communities
- Experience or familiarity working with online survey or engagement platforms
- Experience conducting program or project evaluation (i.e., metrics, evaluation frameworks, logic models)
- Experience working in digital and/or traditional media, media relations and campaign management
We offer a dynamic environment, competitive compensation, and an outstanding opportunity for long-term career growth and advancement.
Please visit this website for more information and to apply